A Penitent Blogger

Mindful of my imperfections, seeking to know Truth more deeply and to live Love more fully.

Quid sum miser tunc dicturus? Quem patronum rogaturus? Cum vix iustus sit securus?
Recordare, Iesu pie, Quod sum causa tuae viae: Ne me perdas illa die...

Saturday, June 04, 2005

My soul proclaims...

...the greatness of the Lord
My spirit rejoices in God my savior,
For He has looked with favor on his lowly servant.

Behold,
from this day, all generations shall call me blessed.
He who is mighty has done great things for me
and holy is His name...
Luke 1:46-49



Glory be to God the Father;
glory be to God the Son;
glory be to God the Spirit;
glory to the Three in One.

From the heart of blessed Mary,
from all saints the song ascends,
and the Church the strain reechoes
unto earth's remotest ends.

"Sing of Mary"