A Penitent Blogger

Mindful of my imperfections, seeking to know Truth more deeply and to live Love more fully.

Quid sum miser tunc dicturus? Quem patronum rogaturus? Cum vix iustus sit securus?
Recordare, Iesu pie, Quod sum causa tuae viae: Ne me perdas illa die...

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Reflect authentically

"Reflect honestly on what is going on inside of you right now. What questions are tugging at your heart and mind?

  • "Who am I?
  • "What fulfills me?
  • "Why did God create me?
  • "What is the purpose of my life?
  • "How has God been active throughout my life?
  • "When do I feel closest to God?
  • "How am I called to serve others?
  • "Where will I best fulfill my mission as a disciple of Jesus Christ?

"Can you see yourself as a priest, sister or brother? Do you find that the idea of priesthood or consecrated life won't go away? If you knew where he is calling you, would you dare to give your life for God and his faithful people?

"Are you ready for the challenge?"

from the Vocations website
of the Archdiocese of Saint Louis