A Penitent Blogger

Mindful of my imperfections, seeking to know Truth more deeply and to live Love more fully.

Quid sum miser tunc dicturus? Quem patronum rogaturus? Cum vix iustus sit securus?
Recordare, Iesu pie, Quod sum causa tuae viae: Ne me perdas illa die...

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It is the last hour

What would you do if you only had six months to live?

When I am at my best in life, my answer has been simple: what I am doing now, because I am doing what God wants me to do.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the living God, be merciful to me – a sinner.

Today’s first reading (1 John 2:18-21) repeatedly reminds us that “this is the last hour.”

May God help us to live the way He wants us to live NOW – at this hour.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the living God, be merciful to me – a sinner.