- Am I open to whatever God's will is for me?
- Am I free to respond to God's call?
- Do I feel joy, hope, or peace when I think about religious life?
- Is my motivation of a spiritual nature, wanting to serve God and His people?
- Am I in good health physically and emotionally?
- How is Jesus present in my life?
- Do I love silence and prayer?
- What do I hope for?
- Can I see God working in my life?
- What are the "Gospel Values" for me in relation to discipleship, the Kingdom of God, perseverance, truth, poverty, chastity, obedience, hope, mercy, humility?
- What is my "inner voice" saying to me?
From the Discernment page of the website for
the Daughters of Mary of the Immaculate Conception