"'You made us for yourself, O Lord,
and our hearts are restless until they rest in you.'
- "Is there a restlessness or a longing for a more meaningful life within me?
- "Am I sensing something inside of me that makes me feel that I am still lacking something?
- "Am I feeling that the person I am today is not being faithful to my "true" self?
- "Is my body telling me something that I am not paying attention to?
- "When have I felt most alive?
- "How do I feel when I see others suffering?
- "What does Jesus’ suffering do to me?
- "Do I wonder if the earth and our universe suffer?
- "Do I feel over-whelmed and powerless by the violence and suffering around me
- "Do I feel that God is somehow mixed up in all of this?
"Passionist Priests and Brothers intervene in the suffering and death present in the world through their prayer and service. The Passionists proclaim and extend the compassion and love of Jesus to the sick, the poor and abandoned."
From the Vocations of the Passionists website