A Penitent Blogger

Mindful of my imperfections, seeking to know Truth more deeply and to live Love more fully.

Quid sum miser tunc dicturus? Quem patronum rogaturus? Cum vix iustus sit securus?
Recordare, Iesu pie, Quod sum causa tuae viae: Ne me perdas illa die...

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Bring us back, Lord

As we stand at the threshold of Holy Week, may this be the time that we turn away from the wrong paths we have trod and be turned back to the Lord, so that He may fulfill in us what He foretold in today’s first reading (Ezekiel 37:21-28):

No longer shall they defile themselves with their idols,
their abominations, and all their transgressions.
I will deliver them from all their sins of apostasy,
and cleanse them

so that they may be my people
and I may be their God.


Yes, Lord, bring us back.