A Penitent Blogger

Mindful of my imperfections, seeking to know Truth more deeply and to live Love more fully.

Quid sum miser tunc dicturus? Quem patronum rogaturus? Cum vix iustus sit securus?
Recordare, Iesu pie, Quod sum causa tuae viae: Ne me perdas illa die...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Before I formed you in the womb

I knew you,
before you were born
I dedicated you.
*

...says the Lord.

Abortionists and embryo-killers say otherwise.

We should pray for the victims of these crimes.

We should pray and speak out and work for a society that heals without murder.

We should pray and speak out work for a society that welcomes life.

We should pray and work to help the sick and the impaired as well as childless couples who are tempted to use immoral means.

We should pray and work to help pregnant women tempted by abortion as well as parents lacking the means to care for their children.

We should pray and work to help the children

(* = from Jeremiah 1:5 in today's first reading)