A Penitent Blogger

Mindful of my imperfections, seeking to know Truth more deeply and to live Love more fully.

Quid sum miser tunc dicturus? Quem patronum rogaturus? Cum vix iustus sit securus?
Recordare, Iesu pie, Quod sum causa tuae viae: Ne me perdas illa die...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

"I knew that God wanted me to be a Sister"

"I just had that innate sense... as I live out my vocation the more I see how important community really is. That's one of the things that drew me here."
- Sister Anne Marie Selinsky

"The Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity live whole-heartedly the loving spirit of their foundresses. They strive to live the Gospel in simplicity, built on faith in a loving God; joyful acceptance of poverty; love for the Church and selfless dedication to the service of others.

"The Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity welcome young women, high school graduates to age 35, caught by the spirit of St. Francis and fired with a burning love for Jesus, to join them."

They also have a new blog: www.fscc-calledtobe.org/blog/