A Penitent Blogger

Mindful of my imperfections, seeking to know Truth more deeply and to live Love more fully.

Quid sum miser tunc dicturus? Quem patronum rogaturus? Cum vix iustus sit securus?
Recordare, Iesu pie, Quod sum causa tuae viae: Ne me perdas illa die...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

"Jesus, Good Shepherd, show me...

"...what You want me to do with my life.

"I do not see the road ahead of me and cannot know for certain where it will lead. Yet right now the thoughts of my life are turning on a path that would be of service to Your Church.

"Grant that I may be open to Your inspirations, Your concern for our broken world and recognize the touch of Your hand whenever and wherever it may guide me. Amen."

Vocation Prayer from the website of
the Sisters of St. Francis of the Martyr St. George



(An apparently vibrant religious community. As pictured above, eight sisters made their final profession of vows August 15, 2005.)