- "Does the idea of becoming a priest or religious keep coming back time and time again even though you thought you had moved on in your life and forgotten about it?
- "Do you feel called to give more, to be more?
- "Does your relationship with God sustain you, enliven you, invigorate you in such a way that you want to share the Good News with others?
- "Do you find your weekly ministry more life-giving and energizing than your 40 to 60 hour work week?
- "Do you long for 'MORE'?
- "Do you have a sneaking suspicion that you are on the brink of a major life decision?
- "Are you afraid to tell friends and family that you are thinking about a Church vocation?
- "Does the idea of becoming a priest or religious excite you and at the same time frighten you because you feel 'unworthy'?
"If you answered 'yes' to several of these questions, contact the Vocations Office. "