A Penitent Blogger

Mindful of my imperfections, seeking to know Truth more deeply and to live Love more fully.

Quid sum miser tunc dicturus? Quem patronum rogaturus? Cum vix iustus sit securus?
Recordare, Iesu pie, Quod sum causa tuae viae: Ne me perdas illa die...

Thursday, May 19, 2005

"Lord, make me a better person...

"...more considerate towards others,
more honest with myself,
more faithful to You.

"Make me generous enough to want sincerely
to do your will whatever it may be.

"Help me to find my future vocation in life
and grant that through it

I bring happiness to others
and find happiness myself.

"Grant, Lord, that those whom You call

to enter the Priesthood or the Religious Life
may have the generosity to answer Your call,
so that those who need Your help
may always find it.

"We ask through Christ Our Lord, Amen."


A Prayer for Vocations
to the Priesthood and Religious Life for England and Wales
from the website
www.ukpriest.org