A Penitent Blogger

Mindful of my imperfections, seeking to know Truth more deeply and to live Love more fully.

Quid sum miser tunc dicturus? Quem patronum rogaturus? Cum vix iustus sit securus?
Recordare, Iesu pie, Quod sum causa tuae viae: Ne me perdas illa die...

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Interesting Via Dolorosa

"The Archdiocese of Miami's Campus Ministry invites the community to the Good Friday Way of the Cross, a prayerful 1.5-mile walk at 1 p.m. Friday.

"The walk will start at the Missionaries of Charity, 727 NW 17th St., and continue through the McLemore Center for Abused and Neglected Children, the Highland Park Hospital's Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Center, the Jackson Memorial Hospital Ryder Trauma Center, the Dade County medical examiner's office and the Dade County women's jail.

"The service will be in Spanish and English. For information, contact Patricia Stockton, 305-762-1097 or patstockton@miamiarch.org."
(Source: Miami Herald)

Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake,
and in my flesh I complete
what is lacking in Christ's afflictions
for the sake of his body, that is, the church.
Colossians 1:24