- "Do you find your weekly ministry more life-giving and energizing than your 40-hour work week?
- "Do you read vocation literature with more than superficial interest Do you feel called to give more or be more?
- "Does the idea of becoming a brother, sister or priest keeping coming back time and time again?
- "Does your relationship with God sustain you, enliven you, invigorate you in such a way that you want to share the Good News with others?
- "Do you long for 'MORE?'
- "Do you have a sneaking suspicion that you are on the brink of a major life decision?
- "Are you afraid to tell friends and family that you are thinking about a Church vocation?
- "Do you feel a recurring tug in your heart to serve others more?
"If you checked three or more of the statements above, then you may have a vocation to the priesthood or religious life!"
from the Vocations website of the Archdiocese of Washington