A Penitent Blogger

Mindful of my imperfections, seeking to know Truth more deeply and to live Love more fully.

Quid sum miser tunc dicturus? Quem patronum rogaturus? Cum vix iustus sit securus?
Recordare, Iesu pie, Quod sum causa tuae viae: Ne me perdas illa die...

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Catholic and enjoying it!

Mark Shea, a convert to Catholicism, has a rambunctious blog. Never at a loss for words, he does not always consider with scrupulous care everything that he says (nor do I always do that perfectly), but his heart seems ultimately in the right place.

Not everyone's cup of tea, but a great blog for an energetic and candid exchange of views.

This brings to mind one of the great dangers in the world of blogs, including (ironically) those that speak to matters of faith and morals -- there are too many opportunities for failures of charity. I must confess that I sometimes fail in this as well.

Oremus pro invicem.